|Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele|
|Alhaji Atiku Abubakar|
|Peter Ayodele Fayose|
The Primate is very well known for his predictions and prophesies over the years. Many have ascribed the tag of precision and accuracy to many of his predictions, so whenever he says anything, people always always sit up, just to await another of his “Intercontinental ballistic missiles” (ICBMs) which have the uncanny ability to hit the targets most accurately.
The man of God very recently spoke again and we have tabulated his new releases below.
1. A Northerner will still rule in 2019. Here he didn’t mention from which party, maybe APC, PDP, APGA, UPP, AD etc
2. By 2035 Nigeria will be no more.
3. Nnamdi Kanu has taken the wrong step in his fight for Biafra. He “cannot actualise” it. But the Government “must dialogue” with him because his agitation will cause pandemonium. At least this somewhat confirms that he is alive and in hiding somewhere, contrary to IPOB’s claim that the soldiers killed him and his family.
4. There would be lots of factions within IPOB. Some people would penetrate the group to cause issues.
5. Only GOD can stop Nigeria’s disintegration. No Government can stop the disintegration of Nigeria.
6. He sees a major referendum in the nearest future, but not now.
7. Five (5) nations would come out of NIGERIA and Two (2) will be greater than 3.
8. Neither the ruling APC nor the rival opposition PDP can take Nigeria to the next level.
9. I have Five (5) names of people to take NIGERIA to the next level, but it is not yet time to announce them. He says should he announce those 5 names, he would be accused of taking bribes from those so named.
10. President Mohammed Buhari GCFR and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON, the former Vice President of Nigeria in the administration of Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo cannot take Nigeria anywhere.
11. Atiku Abubakar should consult God before stepping in so that his ambition will not ruin his image or personality. A lot of people believe that Atiku can never become the President of this country.
12. Buhari’s 2nd term is not the best for Nigeria and he knows that. This might be an obvious reference to the health of the President.
13. No Southwest Governor will rule in 2019. An obvious reference to Peter Ayodele Fayose’s rampaging ambition to become the President of Nigeria.